Saturday, June 25, 2011

OMG!!! You Guys R-O-C-K!!!!!

So I had a killer turnout for the Midsummer's Eve Hop here at my little blog....
Thank you so much Kathy over at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer for hosting it.
I had the Random.org thingy pick the winner and I have contacted:


I really love the fact all the comments I got about keeping my entry so easy......I will continue to keep it that way!!!!
Besides, after sooooooooooo many comments it made it so much easier to figure out who won...LOL

A big welcome note to all the new followers ....while you're here "HI"
To all my old followers....THANK YOU for staying around :0)

The next hop I just signed up for will be :
I will be giving away another $10 Amazon gift card (Because they are my fave......if by chance you can't use amazon and you win....I'll give a book from the Book Depository....)
This post will go up July 31st........Because I'll be gone to the Marlboro Ranch August 1-4th  (No Internet), but I get to go do outdoorsy stuff...so it's cool :0)
 
Stay tuned for my thoughts on a few different books.

No comments:

Post a Comment