Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Falke's Captive


A graduate student working in animal genetics, Beth Coldwell is in town to track and tag big cats in the wild. Her prospects for the summer only improve when she meets Kelan and Reidar Falke and decides the sexy brothers are the right pair to fulfill her other, less than scientific, desires...
But her research is a threat to the Falke family secret. When Kelan, in cougar form, is captured, that secret comes closer than ever to being revealed. He escapes, but not before Beth draws a blood sample, and analysis shows this is no ordinary mountain lion.
Kelan and Reidar cannot deny the powerful attraction they feel toward Beth. She might just be their destined mate. But if they reveal themselves to her, will she embrace who they are or see them as just another science experiment?

This is actually the second book in the series and I was so glad that the book stood on it's own. I wasn't at a lost having not read the first book. It was Great!!!!
The story flowed great from page to page.....made me want my own set of brothers after I was done reading it!

The story made me laugh...the way Kelan got caught...typical male hot head!
Beth having a Dr. Doolittle moment....LOL
Ahhhh and the sex scenes....I think the shower even though it wasn't the three of them, it still is my favorite.
Then you have their dads they have to tell about the mess they're in...not to mention telling their older brothers they've found "The One".
Oh did I mention the kidnapping?
Yep!.......Truly a story that keeps you reading and wanting more....

Get your own copy:
Release Date Oct. 10, 2011

Visit the authors:
Visit The Publisher:

This Advanced copy was courtesy of NetGalley and Carina Press

No comments:

Post a Comment