Thursday, November 1, 2012

~Our Spooktacular Winner~

Thank you to everyone who brave the hundreds of blogs in this year's


It was truly a lot of fun!
I even braved it myself....grant you my fingers were KILLING me afterwards!!!
I'm kinda jealous of some of your costumes ....Yes a witch hat always counts (we have to let our inner self out every now and then...LOL), but really a citizen of Candyland...OMG!!!!
Then we had a virgin ghost??? A Hillbilly...some Zombies and Vamps....Nice!!!
Yes I read my comments.....
I love the one about needed vodka to answer this...RAD????
As for the Hat I bought...I actually ended up with an Angry Bird snow cap hat ...it's cute...
Me and my hats....LOL
Even went out last night in it....I know I'm strange...but such is life :)

Ok so what you really really want to know....Our winner.....
#544 Stephanie W.
an email has been sent :0)

Thanks to I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and The Diary of a Bookworm for co hosting this wonderful hop!
I look forward to see you all again for the 
  
Also remember I do host other contests throughout the month through different tour groups.
So be sure to stop by every now and then...they vary between e-books and Kindles.

No comments:

Post a Comment